This beverage has been all over Facebook, Instagram, and all forms of social media. What is it? The new Pink Drink from the Starbucks secret menu. Its a creamy blend of tea and coconut milk, topped with strawberries. This pink drink copycat recipe is so easy to make at home, you'll never want to stand in line at Starbucks again!
What you need:
1/3 cup boiling water
2 acai green tea bags from The Republic of Tea (or try 2 Raspberry Zinger tea bags from Celestial Seasonings that can be found at WalMart)
1 tablespoon of raw honey
5 strawberries, sliced
3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup coconut milk (can be found in cans in the baking section of WalMart near the condensed milk, but fresh coconut milk is so much better)
a handful of ice
How to make it:
1. Place the tea bags in a tall glass, and add the boiling water. Steep for 6 to 7 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and add the honey. Stir.
3. Add the lemon juice and stir.
4. Add in half of the strawberries.
5. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice, then pour in the coconut milk.
6. Stir gently.
7. Top with the rest of the strawberry slices and serve!
This Southern Girl Can is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.