Isn't this dessert just beautiful?! It looks like it would be time-consuming to make, but it is so easy to throw together that you'll make it over and over again. This is the perfect dessert for a 4th of July celebration, and is completely no bake so you don't even have to heat up your oven.
This dessert features layers of graham crackers and pudding. Once it has set in the refrigerator overnight (or even just a few hours), the pudding soaks into the crackers and gives it a cake-like consistency.
I made this cake 100% from scratch, but if you're short on time or need to make a lot for a party, use the substitutions I have listed.
What you need:
1 box of graham crackers (It's easy to make your own. Recipe is HERE.)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
2 (3.4 oz) packages of instant vanilla pudding (2 1/2 cups of homemade vanilla pudding is best)
2 1/2 cups cold milk
12 ounces Cool Whip (freshly whipped, homemade whipped cream is best)
3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
3 ounces white chocolate chips
How to make it:
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and pudding mixes together until blended.
2. Beat in milk, a little at a time.
3. Stir in Cool Whip, reserving roughly 1/2 cup.
4. Spread 1/2 cup Cool Whip in a 9x13 baking dish to evenly coat the bottom.
5. Lay a single layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
6. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers, then add a layer of the berries.
7. Repeat the pudding/graham cracker/berry layers 2 more times, making sure to arrange the berries nicely on the top layer.
8. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
9. Before serving, melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the dish.
This Southern Girl Can is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.