These ham, egg, and cheese cups are the perfect breakfast for anyone following a low carb diet. They are also perfect for a grab-and-go option for busy lifestyles. Because they can be eaten with no utensils, they are also very kid-friendly.
What you need:
1 pound sliced ham
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
10 large eggs
1/2 cup diced bell peppers
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a regular-sized muffin tin with just a little non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press a slice of ham into each muffin cup.
4. Put a tablespoon of the cheese in the bottom of each of the ham cups.
5. In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs, and then gently stir in the peppers.
6. Place a few tablespoons of the egg mixture into each ham cup.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the egg mixture is just set.
8. Gently remove each ham cup from the pan using a fork, and serve!
Note: These little cups freeze and reheat well.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
This Southern Girl Can is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.